brief of store

Our History In 1955 the founder Easa Husain Al-Yousifi, in his twenties, opened a small shop in Souk Al- Tujjar, the old merchants market, where he sold mainly coconut oil and bicycle spares. One day a representative from Matsushita of Japan, who had been trying to sell a small variety of products, mainly batteries, entered his shop. In those days the quality of Japanese goods was not known in Kuwait and the representative had been unsuccessful with other merchants. Impressed with Easa’s hones ...ReadMore

demonstration video of store

images store

5

5

0%

4

0%

3

0%

2

0%

1

0%

Ratings

  • img
    أرض المعارض
    12/07/2020

    موفقين خير إن شاء الله